So, we were finally able to put up our tree on December 1st like I have always wanted too. Last year, we didn't put it up until Dec 15th. How ridiculous. However, we did move into our first home and I blame it on our hectic lives. Man, it feels so nice to not have to think about moving for a very long time!
Anyways, back to Christmas! I have been looking for deals for Christmas trees and found the best one at Lucky's. For $39, we were able to get a 8 ft Noble Fir! Much cheaper than Home Depot, which is what we usually do. We have never had such a big tree and we were so pleased with how beautiful it looks :) Because of how big it is we will need to buy more ornaments which is not a problem for this mama :)
Ty has been so excited for Christmas and so excited to put up all the decorations. I don't ever want this excitement to ever go away!
No comments:
Post a Comment