
So I finished up 20 weeks with the flu. No fun. Other than that, we celebrated our half way milestone with chocolate and sparkling apple-grape cider. It was delicious! Our little girl is about10.5 ounces and 10 inches from head to heel. It is absolutely amazing how our bodies work and how spectacular they are. We were also able to have another ultrasound which also confirmed we are having a little girl. We were able to see her yawn and then after that she covered her face the entire time! No fun! It is so crazy to think we have only 20weeks left and she is here! How exciting. I have tried to embrace the pink and bought some VERY cute newborn pink shorts. Ty has decided her name is baby sister so until we come up with a name that'll be it :)
By the way, for anyone who is pregnant... I LOVE babycenter. I get weekly emails about what our little one is doing and they send nifty pictures (like the one above) about the progress of the baby. Tyler and I LOVE to read about all of the new developments that our little one is going through!
No comments:
Post a Comment