Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Project before the baby comes!

BEFORE ( STEP ONE)




( I removed all of the hardware, ugly drawer liner and drawer that opened)






This was one of my many many projects I wanted to do before I got pregnant that I never got around too. We actually got this dresser for free when I was pregnant with Ty and I had high hopes to finish it with him but well, that never happened. My plan is to strip it (which is why I can't do it now) then repaint it white and get new hardware. I didn't like the drawer that opened so we decided to remove it and add baskets inside. I'm a little sad I won't be able to do all the hard work but luckily, I have a husband who is willing to do this for me. I wanted a white dresser so it could match our new crib!!



Our new crib that we ordered for our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment