Tuesday, December 27, 2011

22 weeks + update on closet

I am feeling great! Nothing has changed on my front. My tummy is starting to stick out but I don't feel like I look pregnant just fat lol. My husband says I just look like I have eaten a few big dinners... a few times. haha. Ty says my tummy is getting so big and one day it's gonna pop. Ohhh, how these guys just make me smile. Love them both! I am finally able to feel her move a whole lot more now, which is so exciting. She is also now about 11 inches and almost one pound!




Her crib is finally all put together. In fact, the day we got the new one (December 15th) I put it together that night. Tyler thought I was nuts. However, I want to finish everything so my last month I just get to focus on Ty. He is soo excited to see his little sister but I can't help but feel bad for how much this will rock his world. He will have had 4 years of everyone's undivided attention.




We also started her closet. My wonderful husband sanded and did the first coat of paint while I primed and did the second coat of paint. We decided to use a bookshelf that we weren't using, for the middle part of the design I want for her closet.








Ty LOVES to help! Especially since he knows it is for his sister




Just put the primer on!

We put the closet rods on the middle shelf. We still need to paint, sand, add baskets, and the shelves on the other side!







All I know is our little daughter is SO lucky to have such an amazing father and brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment