So I finished 18 weeks feeling better than ever! I haven't thrown up in a week which has been a blessing. I also feel like I have a ton more energy than ever before. We went to my doctors appointment and I have so far gained 4 lbs. I was at -2 lbs from pre pregnancy weight and then gained six lbs so now I am at 4 lbs. I kinda freaked so I went to the gym the next day. I started following a better exercise and eating habit for myself. I haven't been craving anything at all. Which has been bothering my husband because he is waiting for my late night cravings. That was probably his favorite part of my 1st pregnancy. Tyler and I have gotten over the semi shock of having a little girl. We are getting more and more excited each day. The child care lady at the gym asked Ty if he was excited to have a little sister that looked like him and he said, "She won't look like me... she will be tiny with a bow in her hair!"
No comments:
Post a Comment