Thursday, December 8, 2011

So we are having a little girl!






I normally post a week after events happen just because I am that lazyand of course, I did it again! First off, Ty was right!!! I started throwing up around 4 weeks which was completely different from Ty. This whole pregnancy has been completely different. After talking to different women, everyone kept telling me it was most likely a girl. I had assumed it was a girl only because how crappy I had been feeling for a while. When the ultrasound tech informed us we were having a girl it was such a shock and beautiful feeling. For one, I'm glad Ty got what we wanted but I was also looking forward to having one of each. I'm not your typical mom looking forward to the pink and all that but I am so excited for the bond that I will have with her.



When we told my mom we were having a girl she immediately cried which made me cry. She was so happy we gave her her first granddaughter. We have so much boy action when we visit my parents that it will be nice to have a little girl in the mix. My little sister immedately started thinking of girl names such as Trixie, Tabitha and Cinderella. We loved those names but will probably go a different direction however, we told her to keep thinking! My little sister is so excited to have a little girl in the family since she is always so outnumbered.



We all went to Target that night to look at girl clothes and oh boy, was my husband overwhelmed. He saw the ruffles, bright pink colors and "clippies" and just had to get the heck out of that area. He is starting to get more excited although he is still nervous as all heck. He is going to be such an amazing father to a little girl. We are very excited! We have our next ultrasound on December 19th which will hopefully confirm we are still having a little girl. But, if they were wrong, we get $250! lol.. so it won't be such a bad day!

1 comment:

  1. gahh!! candace, i didnt even know you were pregnant!! im sooo happy for you guys, i never thought i would like having a girl and so far, i absolutely LOVE it. congraulations!

    ReplyDelete