I found a Little Tikes playhouse and separate slide for $30! I would be getting basically a playhouse for $20 and slide for $10 or $15 each. Regardless, of how you slice it, I was ecstatic! They were both extremely weathered but I knew that I could spray paint them and make them look good as new!
I'm pretty sure I have a love obsession with spray paint.
Like the C-H20 water bottles for Ty's party, Gabriella's changing table/dresser and her mirror and her nursery glider.
The posted picture!
We laid everything flat so we could clean it with the hose. It was FILTHY!
This was Ty's special job and he was SO happy!
Meanwhile, Gabriella was having A BLAST on the slide :)
My husband took off the shutters and we laid them down to spray them with the first coat.
After a lot of research I decided to use Krylon Fusion for plastic in Burgundy with a gloss finish for the shutters and door.
For the roof, we used Krylon Fusion in Espresso with a Gloss finish as well.
We bought this at Walmart but you can look on the Krylon website to find where it is sold near you!
Looks great!!! Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I just painted our house like this. My daughter suggested we paint it to match our home. LOL Then I saw your's! This is great! Very cool!
ReplyDelete