I had so much fun making a diaper cake for Ty's teacher that I decided I wanted to make one for my sister in law , Nicole (click the link to hear her beautiful voice) who is expecting her first child. I used a different technique than the previous one and it was so much better because I didn't have to roll each diaper individually. Rolling each diaper takes FOREVER and I hate the rubber smell (from the rubber bands) on all 100 diapers.
I LOVE baby showers and seeing the mama to be open the gift is my favorite part! So, any excuse to be creative and give a gift makes me a happy girl :)
This diaper cake had a pair of baby shoes, 4 receiving blankets, over 100 size 1 & 3 diapers, 4 newborn socks, 3 bibs, 6 washcloths and a beautiful ceramic "M" for Baby Mira.
I loved the way it turned out. Congrats Nicole and Brandon!! I can't wait to love on a new member of the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment