Saturday, March 23, 2013

Preschool Baby Shower!

Shortly after Ty started school, his preschool teacher found out she was expecting. She is so amazing with the children and such a sweet and caring woman. We decided on her last day to throw her a little baby shower!
 
 A couple moms offered to bring some treats. I wanted to make something yummy and simple. Chocolate covered pretzel rods with some raspberry sherbet candy melts... SCORE!
 

 Diaper cake. SO EASY AND FUN! I used this tutorial for the inspiration. I thought the tulle was a beautiful and feminine touch. Much better than plain ribbon!

  1.  I used the tulle in a lot of the details for the shower. Ty wanted to get her some flowers when the baby came. Since we won't be there I told them to bring them to her last day/baby shower. He picked them out all on his own :)
 I wanted to hand out a cheap but cute favor. I knew I shouldn't spend too much effort because they were preschoolers who really wouldn't appreciate it. So, I found this cute little label online and added the "Thank you for coming."
 Group gift from about 5 of the kids!
 I wanted to give a gift from the whole class so nobody would feel bad if they didn't bring another gift. . I enlisted help from the other teacher to have them sign their names and take a picture. It turned out SO cute!


 
Ty and his beautiful teacher, who HARDLY looks pregnant. Some people are just so lucky!
 
It was such a special day and she was SO excited! Congrats and we will miss you, Ms. Seneca! 

No comments:

Post a Comment