Friday, January 20, 2012

Reupholstering the nursery glider + bedding colors

The original

All done :)

We got this for free when I was pregnant with Tyler and I had plans to re do it but working two jobs did not make it possible. It was such a fun project because everyone in our family helped out! Ty helped prime it and then Daddy spray painted it. We opted to spray paint because it would of taken too long to paint it with a brush and we wanted something fast and simple!

I was in charge of redoing the cushions. I wish I took a picture of them before! They were in good condition just pretty dirty. Yes, we did choose a pinkish color, which matches her bedding.

This is what we choose:


It doesn't have a lot of pink but I really wanted the chair to pop and we were fortunate to find the exact color at Joanns.


I used this tutorial to help me and it was such a breeze! If you follow this correctly, it makes it so easy.




We have a few more projects and we still need to paint the nursery but everything is coming together in good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment