Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Shower

I had THE most amazing baby shower! I wanted something small and intimate and everyone went above and beyond to throw the most perfect baby shower. My sister in law Kristi, my cousin's wife Jen and my sister Vanessa did an amazing job! My mom and mother in law also helped but they stayed more in the background so they could enjoy the fun. I am so thankful with the amazing job each woman did. I am so lucky to have such wonderful and selfless women in my life. Ella was completely spoiled and received a TON of cute clothes. This little girl is set for the first year of her life! We also received a ton of "essentials" like lotions, body wash, towels, bows, socks etc.
Thank you so much for everyone that went out of their way to come to my baby shower! We are so thankful to have such great people in our lives who were able support our little Ella :)
Thank you so much ladies. I think you guys could have a career in party planning ;-)













No comments:

Post a Comment