Well well well. We have 1 more month until little miss will be here! We have finally finished her nursery! We will probably post pictures the end of this week or next. We are waiting on my mother in law to finish one of her super cute wall decorations. So whenever that is done we will post them. We have also been looking into a wall decal with her name but haven't found much luck. I have stalked etsy but unfortunately, we found one we liked and waited too long so I'm hoping they re list it.
Both of our hospital bags are now packed. Thank goodness. I'm not overly packing. I looked at a bunch of lists but decided to just follow the basics that my hospital advised. That way, we don't have too much to lug around. All of her newborn clothes, towels, blankets, bouncers&swings and sheets are washed! It was surreal to wash all of her little and PINK stuff. Ty has been such a trooper and very helpful. I put her car seat mirror up while he used the hand vac to clean out the car. He has been getting very anxious and I think a little frustrated that it has taken so long. He gets the cutest little smile when he feels my tummy and she moves. Tyler has also finalized his plans to take 3 weeks off :) We are so excited to have Daddy stay and help us. Although, I'm sure he is excited to have a much needed break from work!
Luckily, pregnancy has been amazing. No swollen feet. No severe heartburn. No waddling. I'm tired but not overly tired. No constipation and I'm not running to the toilet often. I am definitely game for her to stay in for the whole four weeks! However, I still have the thought of her coming early--which if she is like Ty, she could be here in two weeks! Eeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment