Since moving to our new ward (meetinghouse) we have met a ton of cool families. We were very blessed to have such warm and welcoming people. Our family have gotten close to one family in particular and we are so thankful! She has invited me to go swimming for the past few weeks but unfortunately, I do not have a bathing suit. I think I lost it in the move or threw it away because I am no longer the same size in high school. I have no clue. I put a bunch of my summer clothes in a bin and none of my bathing suits were in there. Oh well. It was great to be able to get out and go shopping without a little boy telling me it's time to go home!
We went to 4 stores and I was able to find the cutest top at Kohls. We found some really cute clearance bottoms at Target that were $4.00! What a deal!! It was a great night and I am so glad we moved to a new area and found great friends
Swimming here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment