I LOVE being a stay at home mama. However, the pay- not soo good. Totally worth it, but it's not bringing in the bacon. We want to plan a BIG trip for our 5th Wedding Anniversary in 2013, not to mention eventually expanding our family, I wanted to bring some extra income in so we could start saving more. Instead of putting massive pressure on Tyler to work more overtime I decided to be more creative with my decision. I was thinking of paper route or night jobs somewhere but Tyler was DEAD SET against it. We had been praying for a long time that something would pop up and it did!!
I had been looking at craigslist for free stuff that I could fix up and then I had found a post for dog sitting. I immediately contacted the poster and we met later that week. She explained that she was a nurse and the dog was unable to be by herself for a long period of time. She works 2-3 days a week and every other weekend. We did a trial run last week and we all fell in love with the dog. She lives 3 miles away from us and was commuting 45 minutes so this worked out perfectly for both of us! I will be making wayy more than if I took a minimum wage job for 10-15 hrs a week :) I am soo excited
Awesome Candace. I love when perfect things like that fall into your lap.
ReplyDelete