Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day!

Father's Day this year was soo fun! Ty was SO into it!!!!! He woke up with me extra early to prepare Dad's yummy breakfast. Ty was a little upset because he thought he wouldn't be getting breakfast because he wasn't a daddy. I assured him, we would still feed him. We had such a fun day pampering daddy which included napping, not dealing with whining or cleaning. I even put the garbage out for him so he could relax. It was such a fun day and I am so glad I have such an amazing husband and father for our son!

Salad, rice, potato salad & steak (which I got 50% off)
Pizza and Orange soda for lunch



Daddy and Ty on our way to church! Check out Daddy's tie ;-) pics of ty!


Ty got Daddy a book which DADDY loved! Daddy puts Ty to sleep every night so I got him a book that they can share together :)


Breakfast! Bacon, fruit, lime ade and raspberry, blueberry and blackberry waffles with whipped cream and strawberries! He loved it!! He went to church VERY happy!


2 comments: