At the gym, there is a woman who is pregnant that Ty just loves, which is why I think he has been bringing this up! For the past few days he has been telling me he needs a baby. So very innocently, I have been explaining that Mommy's have babies in their tummy not little boys. He is a little upset that he is unable to have a baby in his tummy but is slowly starting to understand.
Today this is how our conversation went.
Ty: " MOMMY, you FORGOT!!!!" Then he starts to panic and whimper.
I asked him what I forgot and he says, " You forgot to make me a baby for me to play with." I told him Mommy and Daddy haven't made a baby yet. He then says, "Will you share the baby with me?"
Me: " Yes, Tyler it will be your brother or sister. "
Ty: " My baby brother misses me Mommy, please get him."
It was the absolute cutest thing ever!! He is dead set on having a brother and that this "brother" misses him. It cracks me up.. I love this little guy :)
LOl! i pray you guys have a boy for his sake! love his sweet innocence! :)
ReplyDelete