Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cars 2 & Ice cream

I am not a fan of the movie theaters. Thankfully, I married someone who agrees with me. The concept of paying over $8.00 a ticket for a two hour movie is so ridiculous. Of course, unless it's part of the Twilight saga ;-) There was a livingsocial deal that included 2 movie tickets for $9.00. This was such a deal and we were so excited because Ty has been talking about wanting to watch Cars 2. He actually didn't know what Cars was and had never seen the first one but loved the commercials. I have been secretly loving his obsession with Cars because Cars was mine and Tyler's first date movie. It was actually with my little sister as well because my mom thought it would be fun to have my sister tag along with us. Lovely, right? Crazy how I saw it with my hubby and five years later we take our son to the movie theater to watch Cars 2!




Unfortunately, he didn't love the movie quite as well as we thought he would. He was more interested in playing with his cars he got from gamma than watch the movie. It was almost a 2 hr movie and he was pretty good for about an hour and 15 min of it. Not that bad








Ty and his "Wild 'n Reckless" ice cream :)



After, we went to Baskin Robbin's because Tyler wasn't craving frozen yogurt. It was such a treat and very affordable. $4.00 for the 3 of us? Not a bad deal!

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I need to get to Baskin RObbins. LOL! Your family is the cutest, Candace.

    ReplyDelete