Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 7 stats!

I had every intention of blogging weekly about my journey, but I forgot. Soooo, I am first going to update on all my stats. I'm sure there are more technically terms than the ones I will use but this is how I visualize where exactly to measure lol :) So here it goes.


In 7 weeks I have lost:

Belly - 4.5 inches

Underneath my "bulge" (LOL) - 4 inches

Rt Thigh - 2.5 inches

Rt arm-1.5 inches

Bust-4.5 inches

Underneath armpit- 4 inches

Under bust- 3 inches


Whoooo hooo! I am going to the gym 6 days a week which has contributed to my loss. There is no way, I could drop the amount I have without exercising. My mom is a aerobic instructor and is in THE BEST shape and always tells me it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight unless you are exercising. She has constantly given me guidance and support and I truly appreciate it. The support from everyone on facebook is also much appreciated and very helpful! It is so exhilarating watching my body start to change and reaping my rewards. I have noticed my shirts getting looser and my tummy start to go down. At times, it hasn't been easy and there have been plenty of times I don't want to go to the gym. However, if I ever want to reach my goal this is what I have to do!

Ty has been so good in the child care and loves playing with the other kids. I have 6 weeks until his party so if I keep it up everyone should see a whole new person! Or at least a much skinner and HEALTHIER one :)


P.S. I SWEAR by measuring now. It was frustrating watching the scale and wanting to be the same weight I was previously before Ty. However, it isn't realistic because my body has changed. I want to actually have muscle which weighs more. I don't have a specific number in mind but I do have a certain look I want. Each week, I continue to lose inches somewhere. So even though, I am not loosing it all in my stomach my thighs, bust and arms are continuing to lose!

2 comments: