We have about 30 minutes until it's exactly one month till Ty's birthday party!!! I am ohh soo excited! I have probably been planning this since November when my adorable little boy came up to me and said he wanted a.... BLUE party! Blue was the first color he learned and instantly became his favorite color. Luckily for me because blue happens to be my favorite color as well. I figured this would be a easy and cheap theme because solid plates, cups and streamers are always cheaper than character ones. The dollar store and dollar racks have become my best friend and should be your first stop when planning a party Everytime I would be at the store I would pick up something so the final cost wouldn't be so shocking. I would get a high everytime I would buy his balloons or something to decorate with. Planning his birthday parties are such a thrill for me and one of the many reasons why I enjoy being a mom. As of right now, I have finished many of his decorations and have even finished my weekly checklist, grocery list, menu, invitations (which include addressing them), cupcake stand, banners, 60% done with centerpieces, and the favors. I am having SO much fun, if you can't tell. This is also such a special event because this will also be the 1st time many of our family will be able to see our house. Along with planning his party, we are also getting our house together and having such a fun time decorating!! So here are some sneak peak pictures :)
All of this planning and activity is helping me forget that my little boy is going to be three. Wow, time flies!


No comments:
Post a Comment