Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guess how much I spent on all of this?!?!?

I am a pretty obsesssive person. As shown in my previous post about my son and his birthday. When I develop a interest in an activity I LOVE it and it becomes my whole world. I have been couponing for a few months but never took it that seriously. But now, I have decided to become a full time couponer! This is my first big shopping purchase and ALL of this was:


$17.89
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.



The rolls of tape were free :)



Shopping trip includes:



-Cat Food



- 6 rolls scotch tape



- 2 Colgate Toothpaste



- 2 Edge shaving cream



- 1 Skintimate shaving cream



- Zantac



-Therma Care heating pad



- 2 Room freshener



1 comment:

  1. I love couponing too! I love it even better when I get paid to shop! :) Keep up the good work Candace!

    ReplyDelete