My favorite thing to play is: Legos
My favorite color is: Green
My favorite book is: Star Wars from library
My favorite TV show: Jake and Neverland Pirates or anything on Disney Junior
My favorite food: Soup
When I grow up, I want to be a: Storm trooper
I really like: Star Wars action figures
I don't like: Chicken, Fighting, Bad Dreams
My favorite thing about myself is: "I have a great mom and after this she is going to play my game." (He has been bugging me to beat a level on Plants Vs Zombies
So I tried this again...My favorite thing about myself is: A good heart and a good body.
Something I want to do this year: Go swimming a lot and have a sleepover with Erick and Michael.
My teacher's name is: Mrs. Hart
Today was his "Sharing Day." Every Monday he is able to bring 1-2 items to share with the class. He brought his Giants hat and glove because he says, "One day he will play on the Giants."
No comments:
Post a Comment