I love holidays! I also love my husband having PAID holidays! We spent 4th of July with my parents, younger brother & sister, and my sister's family. It was great! The boys played so well together in the backyard and then we headed to the park for some playground time and of course, baseball! Then we came home and made some yummy s'mores and went to Livermore to see the fireworks. It was fun to see them there because Ty's 1st fireworks show was also in Livermore. I love my family! Ty & Gabriella are very lucky to have SO many people who love them and like to spend time with them!
Grandma pushing all 4 boys!
Love my baby girl!
Such a pretty grandma!
Ty wanted to try it himself-he didn't get anywhere lol
Dads playing baseball
Little E & Little T
My little patriotic cutie :)
(Her shirt was $1 at Babies R Us and skirt was 0.75 at my favorite consignment store. MAJOR SCORE!)
My parents :)
Auntie Vanessa cuddling G
Cute little Gabriella all bundled up
No comments:
Post a Comment