Tuesday, March 13, 2012

33 weeks!!!

We now have 7 more weeks until we see our beautiful baby girl. We are about 92.5% sure we have her name picked out. She is one active little girl and it is the most amazing feeling when she moves. I am absolutely LOVING pregnancy! I am very grateful to have such an amazing husband who has been so incredibly helpful with everything. He loves to hear the weekly emails I get which inform us about what is happening with our little girl. He LOVES picking out clothes. I cannot wait to see how he is with her.
Last Saturday we had Ty's sibling class. Once he got over his fear of the baby doll (that's another story... thanks mom lol) he was so gentle. He changed the diaper, dressed her and sang her little songs. He is SO excited to have his little sister. Everytime we go to the store he loves to tell people that mommy has his little sister in her tummy. This is such a fun age to have another one because he is very aware of the fact he is having a sibling. He loves to look into her room and tell me that she is taking such a long time. He likes to lay in the rocking chair and show me how he will rock her when she cries. I am so amazed at what a loving and caring little boy he is.
We have exactly 49 days left! How exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment