Thursday, February 9, 2012

28 weeks!!!



Holy cow! Our little girl will be coming in less than 3 months. So far, everything has been going fantastic. I am feeling great and loving being pregnant. My leg randomly falls asleep so that has been awesome and I have woken up with a leg cramp a few times. But even with that, I just love it! It is so much fun seeing the excitement on Ty and Tyler's face. They are both so anxious and excited for her! She will be one loved little girl.

She still does not have a name. We thought we had one but nope, I am still undecided. Ahhhh! She is about 2 and a quarter pounds and 14 1/2 inches long. She also kicks me like crazy. She is one active little girl. I was hoping for a calm child but maybe she will be as rambunctious as her brother :)

There has not been any progress on her room. We painted the accent wall but we need to paint the rest of the room. Now, that I think about it... we really need to get on that!

2 comments:

  1. I used to constantly wake up screaming with leg cramps. I had forgotten about that. Can't wait to see this baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete