A few weeks ago we found out Daddy was going on a business trip about 1.5 hrs away for 5 days. Tyler and I have only been apart about a day so it was definitely going to be different. Not too mention, Ty was not going to like being away from his daddy. I had to dog sit on Tuesday and Friday so we thought it would be fun to go late on Tuesday and come home Thursday night. It was a nice little mini vacation--at least for Ty and I. I'm not sure Daddy loved it as much because his quiet hotel room was quickly thrashed with toys and clothes. But oh well. :)
I was able to meet up with my friend Lisa and her daughter, Aubrey and my cousin's wife and two cute kids. I wasn't prepared for the weather to be so much hotter than where we lived but it was nice to have back to back playdates!
Ty and Olivia
Ty meeting 11 day old Brody! He is such a sweet little guy!
Ty swimming in the hotel pool. He LOVED it!
After playing with Aubrey all day we came back to the hotel to take a nap. As soon as Daddy got off work he jumped in bed and joined us!
Ty wanted to read Aubrey a book before naptime!
No comments:
Post a Comment