Strange to think I have been friends with someone for over 5 years and we have never met. Lisa and I met on Myspace about 5 years ago when we were both waiting for missionaires. She married hers and I married my childhood friend. We were very close and were able to help each other through different trials we experienced. When she found out she was pregnant with little Aubrey, we both thought how fun it would be if they ended up dating. I think our plan is working. I went to visit her and Ty was just in love with her. Soo, I think our plan is working... hahah
It was so nice to finally meet the person I have been texting and following on facebook. She is a dear friend of mine and just as awesome as I expected!
I think is my favorite blog post EVER you have ever done! lol I LOVE Ty & Aubrey together :)
ReplyDelete