When I was younger, my mom always had my older sister and me go to the library and participate in their summer reading program. Because of that, I have always loved reading. We started Ty on the summer reading program in our town and have been visiting our local library at least once a week. Ty loves it. He loves picking out what books he wants to read and play with the little toys they have. So, recently I have been getting into reading as well. I started reading :
I obsessively followed the Casey Anthony Murder Trial and they constantly compared her to Diane Downs. I was interested in reading more about her and found a book about her at our library. It was crazy. In short, she is a mother who was convicted of shooting her three children and murdering one. She still believes she was wrongly convicted.
I am an extremely paranoid person. Sometimes it drives my husband crazy but this book has pushed my paranoid to the extreme. It is so sad that there are people like him who have a complete disregard for life.
Soo, after reading two very heavy and crazy books, Tyler pleaded with me to read a happier book. I think he was a bit concerned....
So I am currently reading,
And I LOVE it! It definitely provides the boost I need on certain days. It's so unfortunate that stay at home moms need to always justify their choices. Nobody questions why a woman is a nurse, teacher or banker. We aren't on any state insurance, food program or relying on our church or family for anything so why the heck does it matter if I stay home? I highly recommend this book! It will put a bounce in your step and a smile on your face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment