Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ty's 2nd Birthday Party

Ty's 2nd Birthday was April 26th and we decided to have a party for him on that day. I love love love planning parties and throwing a party for Ty was no exception. We were going to have a Yo Gabba Gabba party but decided to have a Monkey party for him because he is in love with monkeys. The party was pretty cheap because I shopped sales -- of course :)


I can't believe my little boy is now 2-- wow it goes by so fast!





The monkey cake for Ty!
Drink Area

Front of our home



Salsa, Guacamole, and fondue :) Peanut butter- Marshmellow/Chocolate & Chocolate Fondue


Dessert Area


The slide was a big hit!






Outside tables!






Ty and his monkey cake!


Party Favor bags! It included a "make your own Sundae" kit! It was such a big hit!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute. We had a monkey party for Noah's 1st birthday. It's fun to see a different take on that theme. Happy Birthday Ty!!

    ReplyDelete