Since I am a Stay at Home mom I NEED to find fun things to do. If I don't we are bored out of our mind which then equals an unhappy cranky toddler and mama! So we decided to go to Home Depot and get a bunch of gardening supplies to start some planting flower pots and tomatoes. First we went to the dollar store to get some pots and seeds. I was VERY hesitant to get seeds from the dollar store but I figured if they didn't work we would get some different ones somewhere else. I am not very garden savvy so I was a little nervous but I decided hey, what the heck we will have a lot of fun doing it! Here is a little chart of our adventure thus far!
April 2nd, 2010
April 2nd, 2010
Ty is in charge of watering them two days a week :)








No comments:
Post a Comment