
Tyler and I decided we would get a hotel for Ty's birthday and go to the Monterey Aquarium. We received tickets for Fathers Day last year from his mom and we decided we would make a fun weekend out of it!! I pricelined a hotel and got it for super cheap and it also comes with breakfast and a pool! Whoo hoo :) I am pretty much addicted to Priceline and it is always awesome to know your getting a hotel for way cheaper than you should of gotten it!
I am so excited for Ty's birthday :)
My little baby is turning 2 and I can't wait for him to see all the fun stuff at the Aquarium!
Ooh, that sounds like fun. We've been wanting to go down there too.
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited! We need a mini family vacation. Tyler works so much and we thought it would be nice to just get away just the three of us :)
ReplyDeletefun fun
ReplyDelete