Friday, October 4, 2013

Our Halloween Decor is up!

There is something about Fall that is so beautiful and serene. The leaves change color, yummy soups, cozy sweaters and just the fun of being with family. Not to mention Apple Hill in a few weeks!!! 

Ty and I put up all of our decorations this past week. It has been so much fun having a little opinionated helper. 

 Everyone loves the candy filled pumpkin!
 The little houses on the right and left of the "Spooky" sign are Ty's little haunted houses. Grandma Maria has them at her house and Ty has always loved playing with them and taking out the little surprises inside. She was able to find some on ebay for Ty so he could play with them at home. He loves them! 
 I just love the colors! 

I bought the cobwebs last year for 15 cents so we were so excited to use them this year. Ty was very specific on how he wanted them arranged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment