You finally outgrew your 9 month clothing :( Sad day! Luckily, there was a HUGE consignment sale and mommy got you a bunch of goodies to fill your closet with!
You started attending Nursery since Daddy and Mommy are both in Primary and you were so over Sharing Time for 2nd and 3rd hour.
You LOVE reading! Anytime I'm cooking dinner or doing something with Ty you quietly walk yourself to your room and sit your booty down by your books and flip through the pages. I just love it!
You're a runner. You run away from me any chance you get. I'm so not use to this type of child. Ty was stuck on me like glue but you can't wait to explore. If I tell you, "Bye Gabriella, I'm leaving" you say, "Bye" and walk the other way. Geez! You definitely keep mama on her toes.
Your fascination with shoes is intensifying. Anytime you see anyone's shoes you immediately have to put them on.
I LOVE the way you say, "Daddy" now. No more "dada." You get SO excited when Daddy gets home. Even if you're reading in your room on the other side of the house, as soon as you hear the door open you run over and hug daddy. Although, it seems like it's a unspoken competition between you and Ty on who can get to Dad faster!
If I ask you, "What does a cat say?" you say "Meow." You also say "Meow" if you see a dog, bird, rabbit.etc. We're workin on it!
Gabriella, you truly are the HAPPIEST girl. Although, you are feisty I love your little personality. You are so fun and SO smart. You are quite the talkative little lady. I love you sweet girl!
Reading a book in a basket
I went into your room and saw you with a book and your favorite stuffed animals.
Smelling Grandma's flowers!
Always looking around during Sharing Time
First picture from Nursery! You were SO proud when you gave it to me. My heart melted!
Wearing Ty's new shoes :)
Yes, I was one of "those" moms that fed their kids food they hadn't paid off. Silly mom forgot your snacks when we were running errands and you were freaking out. Luckily the french bread kept you occupied until we were able to check out!
Playing on the playground while we wait for Ty to get out of class.
Every time you and Ty watch a movie you guys lay like this. I love you two!
Walking to Ty's class!
Strong girl!
New PJ's! $2 on the Walmart Clearance rack!
You still love your baby!
You kissed Ty on the lips and he had to wipe it off.
You LOVE the lion at the library!
Daddy's FAVORITE face!
We were debating between two presents for Makenna and you wouldn't let it go. So, we bought this one!
All the clothes she outgrew!
She HAS to hold brother's hand before school!
Somehow you woke up from naptime with your shirt like this. Crazy girl!
You still LOVE Minnie!
I really enjoyed all the pictures of your little angel. She is something else! God willing, I will be able to see her and Tyler in January. Can't wait!!
ReplyDelete