We have needed a toilet for a while.
Not only was it abnormally low, it used SO much water and our water bill was ridiculous. Not to mention, it also had a beautiful crack on the side.
So, after doing some research we bought this beautiful toilet at Lowe's with amazing reviews. It has 1.28 gpf (gallons per flush) and our old one was flushing at 3.8 gpf. It was SUPER old.
I received some money for my birthday from my in laws plus my sister gave me a coupon so we walked out paying less than $100 for the toilet plus the extra thick wax ring. I was VERY happy!
Luckily, I have a handy husband who didn't mind putting the toilet together that night!
I didn't realize how low our other toilet was. And it was too late to run out and get paint. So obviously painting will be in our future. What a difference!!!! Although, now when I sit down my legs are too short to reach the floor :-/
Ahhhh! So pretty!
I LOVE IT!!!! Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment