(Please excuse our ghetto attire. We were cleaning,packing and moving the last of our stuff.)
It has been one year since we sold our home, moved 1.5 hrs away and left the majority of our families. Leaving was the hardest thing we could have done. I think it was especially hard for Ty because he left his grandma who he has always been close to. She has always been, at most, a 15 minute drive to him.
I look back on those few months and everything happened so quickly. I don't think we ever really understood what we were doing. All we knew was that it was the right decision for our family. I have never ever regretted the move. Even though, I know it has been hard on our extended family and at times, Ty. Everything happened so perfectly. Tyler left an incredibly difficult boss and terrible work conditions to an area where he has been respected and honored. We left a terrible school district and are now in one that is amazing. We left a starter home and found our forever home.
It's been a great adventure and I've enjoyed every step!

No comments:
Post a Comment