Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day!

Father's Day is always so much fun around our house! I took better pictures of Father's Day from last year than I did this year so this post is almost pictureless. With Ty being sick it kind of ruined a lot of our plans which I'll blog about later. Anyways, we still had a very fun day! This year, I wanted to make him something really cute and different. So we made him the cutest youtube video with pictures of Daddy and his kids

Here is the link for the video:


We made him a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. We weren't able to go to church which made me a little sad because Ty learned a cute little Father's Day song and he was suppose to sing it. I tried to get him to sing it to him but he only liked to sing the ending. LOL.

I am so grateful that my kids have the father they do. Tyler is amazing, fun and caring. He truly adores his children which makes me very happy!

 She loves staring at her daddy!
Ty LOVES playing baseball with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment