To say this pregnancy is different than my 1st would be a complete understatement. I have pretty much every symptom that a woman could have during pregnancy. This nauseous 24/7 is still kicking. I throw up at least every other day sometimes twice. I am so tired all.the.time. My poor husband who usually gets a clean house, dinner on the table when he gets home, and work clothes neatly hung up probably has not gotten that for a week straight for the past 2 months. Thankfully, I married a very independent man who doesn't hesitate to make dinner. Although, cleaning just hasn't happened. So please no random stops at our house because it is just not clean unless I know we will be having company :)
I am so thankful for our new arrival, don't get me wrong. Ty is SO excited to have a sibling or as he calls it his "baby sister." Ty is just convinced we are having a little girl. We have tried to sway him just in case we are having another boy but he is completely set on a little girl. Part of me thinks I am having a girl because I feel 100% different this time around. But who knows. We will find out in a little over a month! Tyler is dead set on it being another boy because he doesn't believe he will make girls.
When I went to the doctor's for my 8 week appointment I had lost 5 lbs then went back a month later and gained three pounds so... so far, I am at -2 lbs. However, I'm sure once I stop throwing up everything I eat then I should be semi normal and start to enjoy food again :)
And luckily for us, Ty and I have been battling a cold for the past week that has not let up. Ty is just the sweetest little guy when he is sick and just wants to lay and cuddle me. Which, is great because I have no energy to do anything else.
Anyways, it's almost 1 am and my husband wants a grilled cheese sandwich so off to make him one.
good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteHahhahaha Tyler wanting grilled cheese at 1 am made me laugh. You are too nice-I would have laughed in Steve's face had he made that request! Lol..then again we are grandparents & go to bed at like 10..more like 9 since daylight savings time :)
ReplyDeleteBeing pregnant is the worst!!!! I had terrible pregnancies. Good thing there is such a happy ending. Hang in there. It will all be a thing of the past someday soon. BTW, I'm with Ty. I hope you're having a girl too. :)
ReplyDelete