I got pretty dang lucky with my husband. When or If we ever have daughters, one quality I hope their husbands have is definitely the skill to fix things. Tyler has no formal training in anything besides his job but I swear this man can fix anything. This is especially useful when you own your own house. He can change out, fix, replace, put together EVERYTHING. It saves us so much time and money by fixing it then instead of waiting. When we were renting our old house anything that broke he would fix. I can't imagine calling our landlord and having them fix it when you are perfectly capable of doing it yourself. When we first bought our house it seemed like everything broke at the same time and by learning and doing it ourselves we have saved a ton of money.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I love love love love it. And I must give a shout out to my wonderful second mama. That woman doesn't take no for an answer. I think it was feeling sorry for us and rather embarrassed we had a misting faucet ;-) I love you Maria :)
My Handy Husband



That's awesome go Tyler!!!
ReplyDelete