After about 4-5 months of house searching we finally found our house!! We submitted an offer on the 22nd of September and we found out we got it on the 27th! We were sooo surprised because it is in a really good neighborhood, a neighborhood we thought we couldn't afford. The house is close to a bunch of shops, schools (which btw, are really good), and semi close to the freeway.
It has a ginormous backyard which is totally what Tyler and I wanted. We could stay in this house forever and add a pool(eventually), play structure, fishing pond (Tyler's idea), and still have room for lots of grass! It has hardwood floors and granite counter tops!
We are so grateful and know this is possible because of the Lord. We owe everything to him for us being in the position to buy a house! We have already attended our new ward and absolutely loved everyone and we can't wait to attend!
We start inspections this week so hopefully there arent any major problems.... so I guess we aren't totally in the clear!
Keep you all posted!! :)
congrats candace! it sounds like an amazing house!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve this more than ANYONE else I know! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm sad for us, but so excited for you. All the waiting paid off, right?
ReplyDelete