Potty training has been going a lot better than we anticipated. He tells us when he has to go numero 1, however has been "forgetting" to tell us when he goes numero 2. Which of course, makes clean up so much fun!! If we are in the car he is pretty good about holding it until we can get somewhere or we pull over and he goes in his potty seat that we store in the car.
So far so good. I think he was more than ready to get rid of the diapers during the day. He still wears diapers during nighttime. I had just bought a new pack of diapers so once we get rid of them we will get pull ups :)
I would post a reallly cute pic of him in his big boy undies but most of you reading are friends with me on facebook so I'm sure you've seen em.... Plus the world has too many creepers who do not need the privilege of seeing em :)
No comments:
Post a Comment