Sunday, January 10, 2010

My little boy is in a big boy bed :-/

I probably moved him a little early. Ohh man, Now I am started to regret it. Anyways, Ty had jumped out of his crib when he was 15 months so we took off his rail on his crib. Then at that point, my WONDERFUL mother in law bought Ty this little race car bed. It was only 40 on craigslist and was in PERFECT condition! We have had it in his room since then and finally decided to take down his crib and use it. Tyler brushed his teeth, we read a book then said our family prayer and tucked him in. Then, the water works started.. I started crying and hugging him and he kept saying, "Bye""Bye."


Anyways, he hasn't woken up... man... my son has grown up!

Tyler's Aunt made him the "Yo Gabba Gabba" Characters



No comments:

Post a Comment