
I am thankful ... to be a mother
I am so blessed to have such a beautiful and amazing son. I love being a mother and being able to look at my son and know that I am the person who gave him life who kisses his tears, who is his rock. I am so thankful to have such positive examples of mothers such as my mom, grandma, Tyler's mom, Tyler's grandma, my many aunts, cousins, Jenn Clegg :). These woman are truly inspirational and just exemplify a loving mother.
Tonight we were fortunate to have the Clegg family over for dinner and they brought their "charm and charisma" and it was a wonderful night. My husband got along with my cousin, Steven and Jenn and I are able to bond about being mothers. We were able to share advice, stories and it was a great connection between the two of us.
i absolutely adore those willow tree statues. i have several of them too:)
ReplyDelete