Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day #9 and 10



I slacked yesterday!




I am thankful for... the church




I am thankful for this wonderful gospel I have. I am so lucky to have the knowledge to know right from wrong and to know how families can be together forever! I am so lucky to have a husband who believes the same as I do and have him want to raise our family in this great church. There are so many misconceptions about the church and if you really want to know the church, just read the Book of Mormon. Instead of talking about how "weird" the church is, find our for yourself! It's so easy to judge the unknown and unfamiliar but it is even harder to do the work and find out the truth. Once you do, you will be so happy and it is soo worth it!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment