
My Mom
I am thankful for my mom because she is the person who gave me life! She is my reason for existence and I love her very much. Tonight we will be hanging out because both of our husbands are gone so we will be watching Twilight together and sqealing in excitement for Nov 19th! It's time like these I am thankful to live 5 min away from my mom and spend time with her. It is nice that we like the same things and are able to talk about things together. She is always there to give me a kick on the butt or help me when I'm about to go crazzzyy over Ty. I love my mom very much and I am so thankful for all she does for our family!
omg you guys are like twins! so beautiful. and i'm just like you, loove my mama!
ReplyDelete