Sunday, October 4, 2009

Start of October


I wanted to get all of our halloween decorations put up on the 1st of October. So, the night before we drove to my In Laws to pick up all of our decorations. Well, we look in the shed and we couldnt find them. We have been storing our things there because we lived in our apartment with no storage and have been too lazy to put them in our garage. Anyways, I call my mother in law and the next day we decide to check it out in the morning. I am a little bugged because Ty and I were suppose to do them so when Daddy got home it would be all festive. Well we still couldnt find them :-/ So I call Tyler, almost about to cry ( yes it was THAT important, and yes I am that weird) and he says, "Its okay go shopping, go crazy!!" haha. Well we dont have tons of money and I would rather go AFTER halloween, when everything is 60% off to get all the cute stuff so I made a plan to just spend $20. I did pretty good might I add, I spent $23.76. I bought a cute pumpkin jar to put candy in, table cloth, oven mits, window clings, door mat (at the Dollar Store!!!), a halloween sign to put in the ground, a mat for ty's food, and ghost candle holder!!! I was so impressed with myself. My favorite person, Maria (who happens to be my mother in law) went shopping with me and we also bought Ty's halloween costume. She bought it for him as a gift, she loves to spoil him!! It was a great day with great people! :)


1 comment:

  1. PUT PICS OF YOUR DECOR or emAIL ME i wanna see. YAH FOR blogging.what is tyler going to be? Isaiah says he wants to be his skeleton again. The one he was last year LOL is that tacky?

    ReplyDelete