Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Cookies and Pizza Party

A week ago, my dad said he was planning a romantic getaway for him and my mom. So I was in charge of watching my little sister, Mariah and my little brother, Erick. Well my sister had so much fun with Tyler's little sister, Sofia at my birthday so I thought it would be fun to have her come over and have a little party. I bought cute little halloween cut outs, frosting, sprinkles and cookies! The kids were very well behaved and everyone got along pretty well! We ended up going to the park because they were getting restless and needed to get all their energy out! Plus it was bed time so I figured the boys would be soo tired they would sleep through the night. Well, my mom ended up not feeling well so they came home and picked up the kids. :) It was a nice day and something I would want to do again!!
Erick's Cookies
Reppin Arizona ( For the Walker's)

Sofia and Tyler
Our beautiful son, Ty!
Flattening the dough
The 3 Kids!!













1 comment:

  1. TOO cute,maybe next time you can watch our BOYS so maybe me and thomas can go out and we can for you....??

    ReplyDelete