
I love you with all of my heart and more. In fact, I would do anything for you. I did go through 25 hrs of labor which then ended up in a C-Section because for some reason my body was not cooerporating. I have always bragged about how wonderful you are and how you SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. This beautiful act of kindness you have done since you were born which was a very big help to your father and I. So for some reason, I cannot figure out how you decide NOW to wake up at 11pm, 4am, and 7 am. We are going on 3 days now and it is a little ridiculous. I would love it if you could go back to your usual schedule of 8pm-8am. Thank You!
Love,
You tired-cranky- momma, Candace
oh girl. kade did this too. we would go in, make sure he was ok and tell him to go back to sleep. if he cried again, after some time realizing that he just was crying to cry, we would have to let him cry. one night he cried in his bedroom for an hour and a half. it was miserable but, it went away. he just had to re-learn how to sooth himself. but DONT bring him in your bed or it will never end. i know thats hard because youre so tired and who doesnt want to cuddle with their little bug, but trust me, dont do it. lol..i hope it gets better soon. i know how that can ware on you gradually.
ReplyDelete