Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2nd Night With Rails

Well, it was a success! Woke up at a better time, feeling much better today. He is taking better naps in it. Its so funny when he wakes up from his nap he just goes "eek, ma, ma ma, ma, MAAAA!!!" and I run in and he is just sitting up. I guess he still hasnt't figured that he can climb out, lucky me!
On a positive note: Tyler has been getting MAJOR overtime for our family. He works from 7-6pm :) We are very thankful. I have been looking up all of these recipes and makin sure he is well fed and feels very appreciated. I make him lunch every night so its ready for him in the morning and put an extra treat in there such as rice krispies, gushers, fruit by the foot, cookies lol. I cant wait to make lil ty's and big tys lunch for school/work :)

2 comments:

  1. Hiii,

    Like you don't hear from me enough, hehe. Perfect song, I love it! Just want you and your boys to know that I love you all so much. You're doing good:)

    Luv you lots,

    Auntie Milly

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is soo cute candace! i love it. i should make more lunches for steve, but i've been lazy lately! you have inspired me haha :)

    ReplyDelete