
So September 7th was my 21st birthday. I was very excited because we had a full day planned of fun stuff! I have been dieting and eating healthy (ahh) so monday was my day to pig out! We were going to go out for breakfast then applebee's for lunch then we had my party at night.
Anyways, Ty had OTHER plans for us. Tyler had been at my parents house playing video games and got home around 3am. He waited until it was 4:08am (that's when I was born) to wish me a Happy Birthday. I got a beautiful card and flowers and we went to bed after. Then the trouble starts. Backround Information: He wakes up at 8:00am sometimes around 9, but never earlier then 8. Soooo, at 6am I hear Ty screaming bloody murder. Tyler rushes into his room(he never usually wakes up) and he is laying there crying. At first we thought he was just dreaming and then he strikes a fever. We immediately give him motrin and tylenol. FYI, Tyler had a seizure when he was younger, a febrile seizure which is caused by a high fever, so we always have to monitor his fevers. Anyways, we get him in the bath and try to cool him down. His fever drops and then he cries for 3 hours. Tyler and I were going crazy, we were both tired but so concerned about Ty so I made a doctor's appointment. It was not normal behavior for him so we wanted to make sure it wasnt an ear infection. We get a doctors appointment and the pedi tells us its his gums, his molars are coming in so that is it. THEN, she tells us well it might be meningitis. I start freaking out and then she says ok come back if he still has problems..
So we left, I start looking up all these things and uhh kids can die. So we baby him. At this point, I want to cancel my party. Tyler and I are both tired, Ty is grumpy and in pain and I really just wanted to take care of my baby. We get a bunch of tubes of oral gel rub him and he sleeps for 15 minutes. Tyler then orders me to leave the house because I had plans to get my makeup done at MAC. So I go because Ty is smiling and feeling a whole lot better. I come back and Ty is CRAZY!
Anyways, he calmed down around 4 which happened to be when my party started ohh well :) My day wasnt as I wanted it to, but I was with my family and thats all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment