I wake up Monday morning with Ty screaming.. I run in and he is on the floor! Eeek, so I realized okay its time take part his crib. My mother in law bought him a car bed, but I'm not too sure he is ready for that yet. So I take apart his crib and attach his toddler bed rails. It was so cute because the whole time I'm taking it apart he has his little allen wrench trying to do it as well. Well last night, Monday, was the first night we tried to put him in it. He went to bed at 8:30pm and didnt wake up till 5:15am. Which wasnt that bad! I was prepared for him to wake up a couple times so only waking up once was a REAL treat! I tried to rock him to sleep, which didnt work so I let him cry for 15 minutes and still he didnt go back to sleep. He hasnt learned to get out of the crib thank goodness. Well, well, he slept in our bed from 6- 9:15am.
So Day 1 went better then expected! Hopefully, tonight gets better!
Yah. GO BABY T
ReplyDelete