Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Family Pumpkin Carving & Halloween Decor for next year!

This is the LAST Halloween post, I swear! The day before Halloween we carved our pumpkins as a family. The kids had such a blast and behaved really well. Gabriella tried to eat the pumpkin the entire time but she loved getting her hands dirty to get all of the seeds out! 

Instead of buying the kits, we decided to do it the old fashioned way and carve with whatever talent we had (Although, Tyler and I basically did the kids. Ty did try!). Ha ha! Each pumpkin turned out pretty cute. 











Our finished pumpkins!

*****************************************************************
I LOVE shopping after Holidays. You can buy really cute decorations for 50-80%, depending on how long you wait. Each Holiday I buy one regular priced item and spend about $12 after the Holiday to stock up for the following year. My mother in law has the most amazing decorations so I hope to have a festive house like her's once my kids are older. 

This year I bought Starburst Candy Corn. Big disappointment. They DID NOT taste like Starburst. 

Two Hurricane candle holders, a web craft and two little figurines. 

This for Ty! Ty wanted a large skeleton but the day after Halloween all of them were completely wiped out. Luckily, I was able to find this for 0.85 and he was pleased with it! 

I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations so I'm really looking forward to stocking up this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment